Grants and Corporate Partners Manager
Employment Status: Part-time (with a possibility of full-time)
Reports to: Associate Director
Work Schedule: Flexible - TBD
The Grants Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Path with Art’s foundation and government grants, and corporate partnerships. This includes, but is not limited to, managing each step of a grant cycle, tracking organizational grant schedules, maintaining organizational grants calendar, and working with a grant writer.
Path with Art transforms the lives of people recovering from homelessness, addiction, and other trauma by harnessing the power of creative engagement as a bridge to community and a path to stability.
· Efficiently and effectively administrate all Path with Art grants
· Research and identify potential and organization appropriate grants
· Build and maintain relationships with foundation staff, grant officers, corporate sponsors, etc.
· Project a positive image of the organization, and clearly articulate organization’s mission and work
· Write and edit grants as needed and appropriate
· Hire and manage contract grants writers as needed and determined by development team.
· Prepare grants budgets
· Track status of grant applications
· Maintain up to date reports and grants calendar
· Ensure that all granting requirements are fulfilled (including acknowledgment and reports)
· Coordinate with executive team
· Participate in monthly Resource Development Committee meetings
· Attend Path with Art events as appropriate
· Support general development initiatives as needed
· Other duties and responsibilities as needed
A strong candidate will:
· Be deeply committed to Path with Art’s mission
· Have experience writing grants
· Marketing background is a plus
· Demonstrate excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be an excellent project manager who possesses strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
· Have strong interpersonal skills
· Be able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
· Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Have proficiency in Windows and Mac operating systems and MS Office Suite
· Familiarity with CRM databases, Cloud Storage platforms, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not mandatory
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent related experience.
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Generally work is in an office setting but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of typical office environment.
Path with Art is an equal opportunity employer.
Please, no phone calls about this position. To apply please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Grants Manager in the subject line.