Employment Status: 24-32 hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director
· Salary: $20-30/hour commensurate with experience
· Benefits: 100% healthcare coverage including dental and vision
· Vacation: Generous paid vacation prorated for employment status
· Professional development: Funds available to support staff in achieving career objectives
The Operations Manager will be responsible for general office operations including but not limited to managing contracts, records archival, daily bookkeeping, financial reporting, HR Support and basic administrative tasks.
A strong candidate will have proficiency in all facets of MS Office suite, Quickbooks, and basic accounting principals. The ideal candidate will be a team-player, clear communicator, detail orientated, flexible in nature, extremely organized, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities with a positive disposition.
Path with Art transforms the lives of people recovering from homelessness, addiction, and other trauma by harnessing the power of creative engagement as a bridge to community and a path to stability.
· Manage purchase orders and office needs
· Vendor relations
· IT support management
· HR support
· Compliance issues
· Contract support
· Conduct weekly bookkeeping, process payroll, and produce financial reports
· Assist in the development and implementation of systems and procedures for all staff to maximize efficiency in administration
· Telephone, general email, and mail processing
· Management of filing and records maintenance
· Other duties and responsibilities as needed
A strong candidate will:
· Believe in Path with Art’s mission
· Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
· Understand basic financial management practices
· Have proficiency with Quickbooks, MS Office Suite, especially Excel
· Familiarity with Mailchimp, Salesforce, Cloud Storage platforms, social media management platforms, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not mandatory
· Possess a Bachelor’s degree or have demonstrated related experience; three to five years or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, accurately read written information, and work with computers.
Generally, work is in an office setting but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of typical office environment.
Path with Art is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, races, sexual orientation, and gender identities to apply.
Please, no phone calls about this position.
To apply please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com, attn: Sheeka Arbuthnot