Employment Status: Part-time (with a possibility of full-time)
Reports to: Associate Director
Work Schedule: Flexible – TBD. Must be available for extended hours during scheduled events.
The Events Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Path with Art’s fundraising events.
Path with Art transforms the lives of people recovering from homelessness, addiction, and other trauma by harnessing the power of creative engagement as a bridge to community and a path to stability.
· Collaborate with development team to ensure flawless execution of fundraising and cultivation events
o Responsible for outreach and management of individual and corporate sponsorships
· Event Logistics
o Finalize event venue and vendors
o Point person for all details pertaining to event
o Event follow up/vendor thank you letters
· Collateral Materials
o Work with graphic designer to create Save the Date, formal invitation (digital and printed), event program, etc.
o Oversee mailing of Save the Date and invitation
o Prepare event collateral – program, run of show, table cards, name tags, table captain bags, thank you cards
· Event Budget
o Maintain accurate accounting of event expenses
o Work with development team to record accurate account of event income
A strong candidate will:
· Be deeply committed to Path with Art’s mission
· Be an excellent project manager who possesses strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
· Have strong interpersonal skills
· Posses excellent and demonstrable writing and editing skills
· Be able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
· Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Have proficiency in Windows and Mac operating systems and with MS Office Suite
· Familiarity with CRM software, cloud storage platforms, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not mandatory
· Be fearless and employ a good sense of humor
· Possess a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent; three to five years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
· Phone and computer work
Generally work is in an office setting but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of typical office environment.
Path with Art is an equal opportunity employer.
Please, no phone calls about this position. To apply please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Events Manager in the subject line.