To participate in Path with Art programs, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Earn no more than $18,850 annual income.
- Be affiliated with one or more of our partner organizations (see right).
- Provide the name of your case/housing manager at this organization.
- Be clean and sober during all Path with Art programs and events.
- Be considerate and willing to work with others in a safe, fun environment.
If you have any questions about the above items, please contact our program team at email@example.com or 206-601-7112.
Capitol Hill Housing
Catholic Housing Services
Chief Seattle Club
Community House Mental Health Agency
Community Psychiatric Clinic
Compass Housing Alliance
Consejo Counseling & Referral Service
Downtown Emergency Service Center (DESC)
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS)
Full Life Care
Harborview Medical Center
Jubilee Women’s Center
King County Adult Drug Diversion Court (KCDDC)
Low Income Housing Institute (LIHI)
Operation Nightwatch - Seattle
Organization for Prostitution Survivors
Peace for the Streets by Kids from the Streets
Pike Market Senior Center
Plymouth Housing Group
Seattle Counseling Service
Seattle Senior Housing Program
Sound Mental Health
Therapeutic Health Services
The Salvation Army
The Sophia Way
Women’s Wellness Center