Administrative & Communications Coordinator
Employment Status: Part-time
Work Schedule: Flexible - TBD
The Administrative and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for general office operations as well as coordinating print, web, and social media communications needs. This position will be critical in maintaining internal communications between departments and growing external awareness of Path with Art.
A strong candidate will have proficiency in MS Office suite and be detail orientated, a quick thinker, flexible in nature, extremely organized, a strong writer and have copy editing skills and a keen sense of humor.
Path with Art transforms the lives of people recovering from homelessness, addiction, and other trauma by harnessing the power of creative engagement as a bridge to community and a path to stability.
· Telephone and general email
· Filing and records maintenance
· Oversee office supply needs
· Event support as needed
· Staff meeting support
· HR assistance
· Vendor relations
· Process mail
· Support Development activities including data entry
· Assist in the development and implementation of systems and procedures
· Coordinate Program and Development communications
· Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of communications calendar
· Monthly newsletter
· Social media communications
· Email and print announcements
· Press releases, press contacts, and press listings
· Other duties and responsibilities as needed
A strong candidate will:
· Connect to Path with Art’s mission
· Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Possess an upbeat attitude and be comfortable with shifting priorities
· Demonstrate excellent copy editing skills
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
· Have strong interpersonal skills
· Be able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
· Have proficiency in Windows and Mac operating systems and with MS Office Suite
· Familiarity with Mailchimp, Salesforce, Cloud Storage platforms, social media management platforms, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not mandatory
· Possess an Associate degree (AA/AS) or equivalent; three to five years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Generally work is in an office setting but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of typical office environment.
Path with Art is an equal opportunity employer.
Please, no phone calls about this position. To apply please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.